Social Distancing and Working from Home
We are all facing new challenges with COVID-19 and working from home. Troubleshooting the best way to transition to a home office is intimidating, but we have solutions for every size and shape of business.
- A High performance virtual desktop for each member of your team
- Securely access our cloud using two factor authentication (2FA)
- Your data is secure at rest and secure in transit using military grade security
- Each virtual desktop equipped with an NVIDIA Tesla graphics card
- Your designers can use either a tablet or a basic laptop to do their SOLIDWORKS design work (i.e. NON-CAD laptop)
- Save money by letting us manage your PDM environment so your IT department can focus on support
- Most customer PDM vaults can be migrated to our environment within 5 business days.*
Let us know how we can help your team shelter in place but stay productive for your business operations.
*Depending on vault size and complexity of the customer PDM vault. Schedule a free consultation to discuss the migration process.
Click below to schedule a FREE consultationContact us Today
Terms & conditions:
- 12-month (1 year) contract required to purchase this promotion.
- 50% discount on the $2,400 setup fee normally charged, however, setup fee is waived with a 36-month commitment
- The cost to migrate customer data requires a FREE discovery call
- Customer will receive 4 hours of support per month with this promotion. Additional support hours can be purchased for an additional fee.
- Support can be used by phone, email, onsite, or web meeting support
- This agreement will automatically renew at the end of each term for each subsequent term of 1 month unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least 10 days prior to the end of the relevant term.
- If customer cancels the subscription before completing 12 months of VDI service for any reason, customer will be charged $1,500 to migrate PDM data, client licenses, SOLIDWORKS licenses, or any other data back to customer servers.
- Cancellations must be provided in writing by email sent to email@example.com. Cancellations will not be accepted via telephone, voice mail, or other voice conversation.