equivaQ ATLAS Pro™ (Desktop)
equivaQ ATLAS Pro™ is a graphical representation of the Assembly reference tree for interacting with your Assembly at every level – from one app! You will never look at the Contains Tab the same again.
Graphically “view” the overall status of your Assembly from the top down then use the power of SOLIDWORKS PDM transitions right from the reference tree!
With ATLAS Pro, sharing the Assembly reports is as easy as sharing your screen in staff meetings! Get that competitive edge you’ve needed for your Assembly management – Get ATLAS Pro!
equivaQ ATLAS™ – A SolidWorks Solution Partner Product
- Activated from a data card button on the active configuration
- Assembly’s reference children aggregated by state in a ring chart and a tabular listing
- Click to drill through into deeper detail for each state
- State transition in/out activity for the last year compiled in a crisp line chart
- Dwell times (delayed in state) column for each child reference
- Sort capable reference tree
- Active dynamic reference tree filtering
- Transition right from the reference tree using the built in change state commands
- Export the ATLAS Pro reference tree listing to CSV to slice and dice the data even more
Our ATLAS product family has always been based on the vision “Get real-time status to focus resources more accurately!” ATLAS Pro adheres to that vision by bringing you the power to see the real-time Assembly status at every level, decide which files need to be transitioned, then giving you the power to take action – from ONE window!
Stop wasting time, & money creating all those daily SQL queries and charts & reports in a spreadsheet. ATLAS Pro takes care of it for you automatically, right where you work…on the data card.
Get Data – Make Decisions – Take Action!
ATLAS Pro was designed to work with your PDM Assembly using the powerful SOLIDWORKS PDM API. There is never a need to write another SQL query or spreadsheet report, ATLAS Pro does it for you.