equivaQ PDM Dashboard
The equivaQ PDM Dashboard is a centrally located Intranet based chart(s) that graphically displays project data directly from your SOLIDWORKS PDM vault with interactive drill-down charts and Reports.
- Visualize Performance
- Focus Resources
- Recapture Revenues
- Graphically display the drawings in each workflow state for specific projects
- Customized chart types (ex. Column, Bar, Pie, etc.)
- Chart tooltips display number of files in each state
- Drill down through chart sections for detailed data
- Detailed data table displays data card fields (Part number, Description, Revision, etc.
- Provide Leadership with high level project status at a glance so they can focus resources more accurately and deliberately
- Users can use the detailed data table hyperlinks to open the file in PDM as their daily “TODO list”
- Quickly see “days in state” to see project delays earlier in the project life cycle
- PDM administrators use the charts as a tool for cleaning up files in the wrong states and “dropped” data
- Data is stored in your own data warehouse to avoid taxing the main PDM database
- Chart data is automatically updated