Data protection is nothing new, but EQUIVAQ’s COO, Tim Webb, believes that the data you put into PDM is just as valuable as the data you get out. It is your company’s, and your employee’s, unique output that generates product revenue. Something that cannot be replicated.
Doing business in the digital age has an inherent hazard. That inherent hazard includes but is not limited to data breach, system downtime, limited user access, etc. By providing an in depth risk assessment, you can mitigate the risk of data loss and production downtime, similar to keeping paper documents in fireproof safes, or installing sprinkler systems in your office space.
EQUIVAQ’s PDM Relative Risk Model (RRM) will help give you an outside perspective on what you should be aware of going forward in order to best mitigate your risk. Our assessment is backed by years of industry experience, including but not limited to risk management and asset protection while working at BizJet (A member of Lufthansa Technik), Mid-America Pipeline Co (MAPCO), ConocoPhillips, for DARPA, and working alongside Vermeer and other companies supported by EQUIVAQ.
There are several kinds of risk assessment, they are all rooted in qualitative (hazard, data breach, likelihood that a vulnerability could impact you) and quantitative (financial loss to the company) risks.
The EQUIVAQ Risk Mitigation Plan is part of the RRM. This includes the EQUIVAQ Risk Management Plan (RMP).
EQUIVAQ is no longer just a software company, we are expanding our presence around the globe for Value Stream solutions. Our Relative Risk Model includes:
- Discovery consulting session
- Meet with stakeholders
- Meet with management
- Understand goals
- Gather metrics and other data in order to compare before & after changes
- Relative Risk Matrix Tool
- Risk Mitigation Plan (RMP) – Develop RMP plan, design new processes and protocols, and provide the customer with an action plan to move ahead
- Make changes to standard operating procedures/processes
- Recommend changes and best practices
- Recommend changes to infrastructure, etc.
- Identify products and services EQUIVAQ can provide to augment your Risk Mitigation Plan
- Our stack of consulting offerings will provide the backbone for your mitigation plan
- Our Value Stream integration expertise will raise awareness of process deficiencies and provide real-world remedies for common pitfalls
- Our Manufacturing experience will assist your Kanban, VSM, Lean 5S, ISO QMS, Theory of Constraints (TOC), and other ongoing process improvement initiatives
Our industry experience is not just theoretical or from classroom work, we have real-world experience on the shop floor, boots on the ground, in the mix, experience. We want to assist the world with our knowledgebase.
We are The Q!